Reflection: 20th Anniversary Issue
Vol 20 no 3, 2000
Guest editor Stephanie Radok Looking back and looking forward. Revisiting some of Artlink's favourite themes over the 2 decades and offering new perspectives for the next decade: ecology, new media, regional arts, Indigenous art, museum practice, craft, theories of art especially that of Donald Brook, multiculturalism and social change. Also an account of Artlink's last decade. Reviews.
Subscribe to Artlink - from $55. Subscriptions available for readers anywhere in the world.
Adelaide StudiosAuthor & Artist: Ms Lisa Harms, feature
This article celebrates the diversity of some of the groupings which 'link' artists within the city that is Artlink's birthplace, Adelaide. Gray Street Workshop, Central Studios, Experimental Art Foundation (EAF), Australian Network for Art and Technology (ANAT), Jam Factory Contemporary Craft and Design, Jamboree Ceramic Workshop, SAAW (South Australian Artists Workshop), Red Door Facing East, Butcher's Studio, Blythe Street Studios, Rice Art, Zu Design, SEAS Studios and the Electronic Writing Research Ensemble are all examined.
The full text of this article is only available in the printed version of Artlink Magazine.
» Subscribe or order a back issue
Subscribe to the Artlink newsletter now
Articles in this issue
- Artrave: Artrave
- Editorial: Taking the Pulse / Inserting the Probe
- Feature: Design Practice
- Feature: Adelaide Studios
- Feature: Art for Social Change
- Feature: Artlink - The Second Decade 1991-2000
- Feature: Artlink and Museums, Past and Present
- Feature: Australian Aboriginal Cultures Gallery
- Feature: Craft Theory
- Feature: Culture Without Limits
- Feature: Donald Brook's Art Theory
- Feature: Experimental Art Foundation Revisited
- Feature: Indigeneity
- Feature: Modern Machine Art
- Feature: Regional Art
- Feature: Screen Gallery
- Feature: Social Ecology
- Feature: The Link Exhibition
- Review: Andrew Arnaoutopoulos: Trojan Horse
- Review: Artists in Focus - Iconography: Traditions and Influence
- Review: David Rosetzky: Custom Made
- Review: Designing Minds
- Review: Drive-By, Fourteen Artists
- Review: Little Rippers: Australian Fringe Pop
- Review: Milan Milojevic Intervention 6 - 'Index of Possibilities'
- Review: Place and Identity: Contemporary South Australian Ceramicists
- Review: Queer Transgressions
- Review: Rosemary Laing: Gradience and Flight Research
- Review: The 12th Biennale of Sydney 2000
- Vis.arts.online: Vis.Arts.Online