Artlink is a quarterly themed magazine on art from Australia and the Asia Pacific. Beautifully illustrated and highly readable articles introduce readers to new writing, emerging practices and the latest trends across the contemporary visual arts.
Artlink has an estimated readership of 50,000 that includes artists, students, teachers, researchers, curators, administrators and art collectors. The magazine also has a significant reach into over 140 academic and arts institutions.
Benefits to advertisers include:
- generous dual-platform (print and online), single and multi-issue rates
to advertisers across our print and digital editions;
- enhanced digital editions for all tablets and smart phones, including
links to your website;
- ongoing promotional opportunities through backlist sales of the print
and digital editions;
- distribution through newsagents, bookshops, art gallery and museum
retail outlets in Australia and New Zealand;
- access to our long-term subscribers and readership in libraries, art
museums and universities globally.
Print ads: Online banners:
High resolution PDF files 250h x 300w pixels
300 dpi jpg or gif files
All fonts embedded Include links to site or event
4 colour process CMYK
Phone +61 (0)8 8271 6228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org